7.08.2011

Better Late than never...

After what seems like forever, I've finally decided to put this blog together. I don't know why it took me so long to actually do it, but the point is...well I did =).

I've been reading blogs for years, but was always shy to really leave a comment or anything, even under the anonymous feature they leave..... I just never did. Lol Idky, maybe I'm weird. O_0

Nah, I'm not weird Lol, I just have shy tendencies, and a fear of being judged. But with age I'm learning to get over those things and feelings, because no matter what or where, or even how nice you are, people will always have something to say, so I'll just let them talk. Easier said than done sometimes though....

I've been trying to break out of that shy shell I've placed myself in since childhood in all areas of my life. I'm focusing on showing more of my outgoing side, so that people can actually learn who I am... because I know that I have a lot to offer and share, and I can also relate to many people on different interests and aspects in life.

So with that said, hello and welcome to my blog!

5 comments:

  1. aww..stop being shy, lol. welcome to blogger. ooh..i'm your 1st..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie! Welcome aboard! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ tha unpretentious narcissist... I'm not that shy lol but I'm working on it, thanx...and lol yup you are.

    @ Starrla Monae.... Hey! and thanx. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the key is consistency. <3 much luck

    love, sharona

    lovesharona.com

    ReplyDelete